Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Did You?

We live in the greatest nation in the free world. We are very blessed to live in the land of the free, and home of the brave. Many men and women have fought and died for our right to exercise our right to vote in our elected officials.

This is a very important election, on so many levels. I shall keep my personal opinions to myself, but if you know me personally, you know which way I went and pray will happen. This election is keeping me on the edge of my seat as the reports of which state is red or blue.

As much as I want this election to go in the way I want it to, I also believe in the sovereignty of our Lord, Jesus Christ. We will have the same God tomorrow, no matter who is elected and takes office in January, 2013.

Did you do your civic duty as an American?

No comments:

Post a Comment