Monday, June 25, 2012

Fleur De Lis Art Fair, 2012

Had a show a week & a half ago! It would have been a GREAT day... if it weren't for the amazingly awesome Ohio valley weather!
I watched the weather all week. It was supposed to be SUNNY and around 90 ALL DAY. Not a cloud in the sky.
Set up was supposed to start at 7am - show opening at 9. So... what does it start doing at 6:45am? Yep, YOU guessed it... STORMING!!!!!! It FINALLY stopped about 8:30. So I start setting up... Here's what I ended up with that day...







It spot rained a few times through out the day. Thank goodness I was able to borrow the pop up tent from my friend again! The show was supposed to end at 6. SO... what does it start doing about 4:00??? Yep, you guessed it... STORMING again!!! Bad this time! SUPER loud lightening... Raining so hard that it was collapsing the tent! Thankfully it didn't break it! But ALLLLLLL of my inventory got SOAKED! ALLLLL of my bottlecaps were ruined. Tutus soaked, and ME... yeah, I was soaked to THE BONE.

Needless to say, it would have been an amazing show if the forecast had been CORRECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment